ALLOY Copper tiles and mosaics are punched from a single sheet of 1.6mm solid copper. Over time they will exhibit the beautiful oxidising hues for which copper is widely sought.
The natural weathering of ALLOY copper tiles leads to a gradual change in the surface colour and the final patina depends on the environment in which the tiles have been installed. Salt, moisture, sunlight and orientation can affect the final unique colour. In general, copper changes in hue from a natural salmon through a progression of iridescent pinks, oranges and reds interspersed with brassy yellows, blues, greens and purples, russet browns, greys and finally to a blue-green or grey-green.
Copper mosaic tiles work just as well on the exterior as they do on the interior and are perfect for water features. If you prefer the original copper colour for the lifetime of the tile, we suggest using the ALLOY Titanium Amber tile.
Select a tile to view product details and finishes
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 40+ years of specialist metal manufacturing service and expertise
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality copper
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike 'metallic' coatings. ALLOY copper tiles won't dent, crack or de-laminate
- Face mounted for better protection of the tile surface
- We supply a diamond cutting disc (SG-ELASTIC wheel 125 x 1mm) with every order. This allows for very quick, low-burr cutting where necessary
- Copper mosaic tiles will naturally oxidise over time and depending on the environment will produce a beautiful green hued patina. They are also perfect for water features. If you prefer the original copper colour for the lifetime of the tile, consider our Titanium Amber tile
- To ensure you get the exact finish you're looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample. You can order up to 5 square meters of your selected tile online. For larger orders, or if you have any queries, please contact our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org