Stainless Steel Tiles
ALLOY Stainless Steel tiles are sleek, solid, long lasting and hardwearing with an unsurpassed finish. Each ALLOY tile is punched from one solid sheet of the hightest quality Stainless Steel, providing a unique weight and seductive tactility. ALLOY Stainless Steel tiles are available in Brushed, Mirror Polished, Matte and KAOS finish. If the tiles are for pools, water features or exterior use in ocean environments, we recommend Marine Grade Stainless Steel, available in either Brushed or Mirror Polished finish.
Select a tile to view product details and finishes
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 40+ years of specialist metal manufacturing service and expertise
- Punched from an individual sheet of 1.6mm solid, high quality stainless steel.
- No backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal look-alike 'metallic' coatings. ALLOY stainless steel tiles won't dent, crack or de-laminate
- Face mounted for better protection of the tile surface
- We supply a diamond cutting disc (SG-ELASTIC wheel 125 x 1mm) with every order. This allows for very quick, low-burr cutting where necessary
- For pools, water features or exterior use in an ocean environment, consider Marine Grade stainless steel in either brushed or mirror finish
- To ensure you get the exact finish you're looking for, we suggest ordering a tile sample. You can order up to 5 square meters of your selected tile online. For larger orders, or if you have any queries, please contact our sales team email@example.com